Sunday, May 13, 2007

[noun, adjective, verb] - A word lacking an official definition

Never let it be said that I don't occasionally cave to peer pressure.

Since my friend Alex Colgan began his own blog (http://alexcolgan.blogspot.com/), I thought I may try my own hand at it. It might be nice, as opposed to making expansive rants, to write small bursts of indignation towards society as a whole as I go about my day. Many of my previously unrecorded thoughts that were just too small to devote a 2000-word treatise to may now be read by you, the general public. Or more likely just people I know.

One thing I can't stop doing of course is my Ad Nauseum series from SMUt (http://www.smutsite.tk/). However, they will now probably be one post per ad, as opposed to several connected by some theme. My experiences with a fundamentalist christian named Scott Zimmerman who, for the better part of a year, has been trying to convert me (unsuccessfully I might add) will also likely be addressed.

Well, this is it; I've entered the Blogosphere. Wikinomics suggests this is the wave of the future. May as well hop on the bandwagon now before they invent the flying bandwagon.

- Silent G

No comments: